Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Shoebox Tuesday

For my shoebox project today, decided to make one last Valentine's card in case they needed one more, since I am done with the ones I'm giving/making decided to make mine anniversary. The idea came from a card on Pinterest by Artfire.

I only put three sets of stripes because of the uneven number rule which for the most part I don't care for. I know even though I create cards probably wouldn't be consider an artist as I don't see the difference if I use 4 hearts instead of 3 or 5 :0) in reality do you actually count to see the items on a card or anything else to be uneven or even...one tree or 2-4 trees? 13 stars or 12? I see the card or picture how it is done not how many things it has but that's just me :0) the heart punch as well as the messages are from SU, the twine from my stash




No comments:

Post a Comment