Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day

In Mexico is more known as Día del amor y amistad...Love & friendship's day

One of the recent Tip or Technique Sunday was the triple heart easel card which I had been meaning to do but you know too many things on the list not enough time or we don't make enough time as obviously made it now LOL

I don't own the SU heart collection Framelits so used Spellbinders scalloped and classic heart dies. The background paper is from the Craft It Valentine pack by Recollections. I decided that my base would be a normal rectangular piece mainly because at least when I cut my papers in the Vagabond the part that is to the blade is always sort of ugly which meant I would have to cut two pieces one to glue on top of the other to cover the ugliness :0) so for that might as well just avoid one extra cutting

This is the full view


side view


This is the first front easel. Used the banner from a past paper pumpkin, message is unknown but it might be by Impress. The stopper is by Elizabeth Crafts Designs 


Second and middle easel. The message is Memory Box


Third and last easel. Message is by Impress, the key was from Yvonne Albritton


It folds flat for mailing but in this case I am not mailing as it's for my Valentine :0) So added these very thick glitter embellishments by Recollections







No comments:

Post a Comment