Thursday, July 2, 2015

Shoebox Thursday

For today's shoebox project Darlene had a 4th of July card. The idea came from Pinterest. She actually had two samples one was plain background and a ribbon across a top corner and bottom opposite side corner and the other had Darice fireworks background BUT when I stamped my image wasn't thinking that the folder seemed TO ME going the other way so decided to emboss with swiss dots, just to give it texture . Also her sample had glossy accent on all the stars but one of the ladies added a jewel on the stars I like her idea but I wanted to criss cross the colors so I added a blue rhinestone to the red stars and a red rhinestone to the blue star also I added the rhinestone to the length of the word which is a stamp from Stamps of Life. the hexagon and star punches are SU




No comments:

Post a Comment