Monday, July 20, 2015

CTMH card kit

I don't know if CTMH does these kind of kits all the time but this year when we were at the Heirloom Convention we noticed them. I got two. The kits included everything to do 4 cards...including the images which was nice. All you had to do was put together

This is the first kit by Wendy. On this card I just had to add the hexagon, the faux stitching as I wasn't doing to do actual stitching colored the butterfly with Copic Markers and fuzzy cut it


For this it was do the faux stitching, cut banner and adhere the pieces


This one...perfect example not to follow the hives as they're not straight LOL do love the tiny hives and the matching pieces...also had to do the banners


This last one was gluing the hive piece to the yellow piece cut some pieces and glue to base card that already had the stamping and I colored the bees with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for the wings and tiny pearl as eyes




No comments:

Post a Comment