Sunday, July 5, 2015

Pocket card

Early this year when I was at Impress I had seen in their website this die by Pretty Pink Posh. I was curious about it but they didn't have any samples using it so decided to go ahead and get it anyway. I was not impress with it...at first but then it was the perfect die when sending/giving gift cards.

This is the sample card I made just to see how it would work, because it's just a one side cutting you can make it any width you want/need and it's about 5-1/2" long so it can be cut for any size card up to 5-1/2" but guess bigger it would just be a short pocket :0)

The stamp set is SU's hearts a flutter, the punch is SU's rounded tab punch and Outlet Eyelets & Brads mouth brad.



This is what I decided to use the die for.
I cut a bunch of pieces from my scrap box in different colors hoping that when I need one it would be either match the card base or be a contrasting color or just something different. In a way I think either of the two choices would be best so they can notice something odd on the back as I had had to tell a few to see the back so guess they don't see it or feel it when is the same color as base


any way I used scor-tape on 3 edges and violà perfect pocket, keeps the gift card safely in place and don't have to make a pocket or envelope for gift card or just toss it inside :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment