Monday, July 27, 2015

Honey day

While I was rearranging a box in my craftroom I found a lot of images and pieces that just needed to be put into cards so that is going to be my project for a while.

In between those I found two kits of cards that we did at SU club at least 5 years ago. I think I didn't finish them my guess because there was coloring and fuzzy cutting so decided to start with that. As I mainly color with Copic Markers I started doing that and even after 5+ years SU ink is not compatible with Copics as it bleeding. I would have thought after all this time it would be safe but not so much so I only colored the honeycomb and tossed the bee and flower image and looked for something to add and found these charms in my stash. Since I didn't find a photo of how the card looked I just did my own thing :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment