Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Shoebox Tuesday

One of my girlfriends had asked about the Bokeh technique so for today's shoebox project I let them play with this technique. I had done one card very long time ago HERE and then HERE but decided to work on some other cards I will definitely won't work on the second way as it's way too complicated or mostly too much work :0) so here are the cards I did

The message is by Imagine Rubber Works I used Distress Ink for the base and Brilliance for the dots


This one the message is by Endless Creations. Distress Ink for base and Brilliance for dots


Here I wanted them to see you don't have to only use dots both stamps are SU and the message is part of a Hero Arts stamp. All inks were Memento



This one was done also with Memento ink and the butterflies are by The Stamps of Life the message is by Imagine Rubber Works

No comments:

Post a Comment