Saturday, May 9, 2015

Stampin' Up Cards, cards, cards!

I attended another SU workshop this was making cards with the retired items or the occasion catalog that is ending at the end of the month. All supplies are SU

For this card I added candy dots on all flowers the original sample was just on the big flower


For this card I added tiny pearls on all flowers the same as the "i" 





For this one we got to chose our message or at least I added different message :0)

This originally was a wedding card but since I don't have any weddings coming up I made the same card but for birthday


This one was using the wheelbarrow from the set but I decided to make mine a birthday card. I extended the wires so it didn't look like they were floating


For this one there was two options one using a background from the so very happy or using the perfect polka dots texture impressions embossing folder since I don't like plain embossed paper I layered it to a normal card base...also added it with teh 



No comments:

Post a Comment