Thursday, May 28, 2015

Shoebox Tuesday

How bad things are when you are hooked to internet/computers! when you don't have it whatever you need it has to be with that. Even the stupid people at Century Link tells you to check for technical support on their web site but how can you check for technical support when the problem is internet connection?!!!

Anyway for shoebox project on Tuesday  I made these triple stamping look but my way

for these two cards I used SU Kinda Eclectic set and elegant butterfly punch, Spellbinders dies


for this one I also  embossed it with a Cuttlebug folder


For this on I used SU dapper dad set and LifeStyle Crafts dies,message is My Sentiment Exactly


For this one SU dapper dad set & My Creative Time stamp set, LifeStyle Crafts dies, message Endless Creations


No comments:

Post a Comment