Sunday, March 22, 2015

Stampin' Up stamp camp

I attended a little stamp camp. We did two card each with different technique. All supplies are SU except for the Copic Markers

This first card was doing our own texture plate and we did it with autumn accents Bigz die. I colored my flower with Copic Markers as I don't like the blender pen and ink :0)


For this card we did Bokeh technique. I have done this technique but not with watercolor paper and waterbrush. It was a little messy and you really need to let the paper dry completely otherwise your top stamping will run :0) I used the heatgun but guess I should have dried it more time as you can see the message is a little runny so I dried it a while more before adding the sunburst. Also I think I would cut my piece and mount on another clean paper just because either I didn't press much on the painters tape or I used too much water as it ran and it's just my OCD that kicks in and bugs me LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment