Saturday, January 31, 2015

Stampin' Up

Today I attended another SU workshop it was similar as last week except that we had 12 cards, 1 set of tags and 3 projects no cards. You do as many as you want or have time :0) I did 11 cards only


This one I can't remember what color of blendabilities we were supposed to use but since I only have  Rich razzleberry so I used that, probably it was supposed to be wisteria wonder :0) also the first picture is how the rhinestones were supposed to be but I decided I like it better with a whole line not just 4 :0)

     





On this one we were supposed to use glitter glue on the hearts but I used Wink of Stella clear glitter brush...doesn't show here but it does in person :0)


This one we were supposed to add gold glitter glue here and there but I added adhesive pearls by Recollections and also added some Wink of Stella clear glitter brush to the butterfly, again it doesn't show here but in person it does :0)

again we were supposed to add gold glitter glue on the scallops but I used adhesive pearls by Recollections






I used my Copic markers to color the card instead of blender and ink



and last, we had to add glitter to the tulips but I added Wink of Stella clear brush



No comments:

Post a Comment