Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Retirement & shoebox Tuesday

One of my stamping friends retired technically 1/5 but her last day was 1/2, until now we were able to do a little something for her.

We bought this piggy back from JoAnn Fabrics it was white but I wanted to have some color on it and since her favorite colors are red & purple I went for red :0) used Copic markers with airbrush system. Still have need to practice more as I have a hard time controlling the flow any way I did like how it came out :0) the letters are by The Paper Studio




I made these two cards wasn't sure which one I like more...if you can't tell, on the first one I used two sizes of rhinestones (by Recollections) and they're darker red which was the card I decided to give her and on the next one they were all the same size (also by Recollections) the red is lighter. The embossing folder is part of the set wedding suite by Cuttlebug. The message is part of a set Mulberry Wood by Crafter's Companion. The champagne glass it's a brad from Eyelet Outlet



and this is the card I had for everyone to do as a shoe-box project. The embossing folder is by Tim Holtz /Sizzix Steampunk, the stamps are two different sale-a-bration sets, stamped with rich cocoa and also sponged all around the message is popped. 


No comments:

Post a Comment