Sunday, January 4, 2015

10th day of Christmas

Today is the 10th day of Christmas and my sister went home. I used to love the fact that in the states you could go all the way to the gate to greet your loved one and be with them until they had to board the plane. Now we have to go way too early to check in and either they stay out with us or they go through security check and wait by themselves :0( I don't understand why things can't be like before. As long as we all go through the security check we could wait until they board, yes I know it would be more people going through BUT it would be worth it for me :0) after all they can say if you are dropping or picking up you can't have anything with you other than ID to make things quicker

While she was here I really didn't make any cards, way too busy so here is another card I made in the past


No comments:

Post a Comment