Sunday, January 18, 2015

Scrap cards

My scrap box was growing so decided to do what I did in 2013 and do as many cards as I could just with my scraps. Guess we all get things from friends. I have this friend from MN that when she's in town she always asks for my scraps' box and pretty much that's what she uses to make her cards. She left months ago and probably that's why my box was growing. Anyway, I also have couple boxes of stickers some were gifts and some I got because they were pretty :0) so that was what I used.

Except for a few pieces that I embossed because I wanted them to match the sticker EVERYTHING was from the scraps. Cards are all sizes but none was regular A2 size. The smallest is about 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 some maybe even smaller and the biggest I think was 4 x 4-1/2 although there were several 3-1/2 x 5.

Since all I had to do was cut the paper to make the card and then attach stickers I ended up making about 90 in two days. Some are just any day so I added two message either Hola or greetings.







Of course had to do some winter cards since we're in winter unfortunately until March


Even some Christmas 


& fall cards, Although sunflowers to me are any day card but most people just have them around fall...at least I see lots of sunflower stuff at that time...I'm not a flower person don't know when flowers bloom, do like them BUT I kill them in less than a day :0)



and these last cards were done with all the pieces I ended up after cutting the other cards.


Still have plenty of scraps and stickers so probably will do some more. Did used up most of them embossed paper so will have to either embossed more pieces or use background papers that I seem to collect also :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment