Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Twine

One of the Sunday Tip or Technique was 25 ways to use twine (http://papercrafterscorner.com/blog/25-ideas-for-using-bakers-twine/) so decided to make it a theme for one of the mingles (aka swap) I have collected twine as it makes it easy when you get it on packages of 8 yards so I pretty much have every color Impress carries:0) my plan is to try as many of the 25 ways as possible. Most of them seem pretty easy to do.
Halloween is coming up which made it easy to decided what to do. I made my clean and simple card before checking the list and turned out this is one of their ways :0) Originally I punched out my circle out of scor tape then I started rolling the twine but was kind of hard as the string kept getting stuck on the exposed adhesive. So I tried again but changing the steps I rolled the twine on flat surface and then added the scor tape, much easier and even, I had to check once or twice for the size but other than that pretty easy. I wanted to use lolly pop stick BUT it was too high and I didn't like how it looked so just used a plain strip of white cardstock. The message is by Penny Black

No comments:

Post a Comment