Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Stampin' Up Club

I was just finishing up with this month's club project when I had a little mishap so unless the swelling in my hands get better I probably won't be able to work on cards for a few days.

We made 4 projects this month. The first was an ornament but you know me and 3D projects, I like them but don't have a use for them so this was the original project



and this is how I finished mine :0) due to the size of the star the card is square 5-1/4"



The second project was a clean and simple fall card

This next project was another 3D project. A tag for a wine bottle do to its length it doesn't fit anything shorter than a regular size bottle...it was even a bit long for it but not too bad

This is closer look of the face, it was needing something so

I added some white on his eyes and look more real :0)


Because it's black on the other picture you couldn't really see that the tag itself was embossed


The last card was a Christmas scene. I colored it with Copic Markers



No comments:

Post a Comment