Friday, December 24, 2021

Feliz Noche Buena / Happy Christmas Eve

I joined a mingle aka swap called St Nicholas and that was the perfect theme to make a card for the grand-daughters. This year our youngest is 5 so she gets her own card just like the other grand-daughter that is 11. 

For the card, I started with blue pieces that were on my scrap drawer that were die cut with embossed edge nesting slim dies by Kat Scrappiness then using my Altenew ergonomic brush and Tim Holtz distress oxide inks made my sky with broken China, faded jeans and chipped sapphire and then over with tumbled glass with Picket Fence Studios life changing blender brush, then I wanted some platter but I’m bad at it so used a stamp from gorgeous grunge stamp set by SU with Unicorn pigment ink Hero Hues by HA then I die cut 3 times of Park Lane 110 lb. smooth black solid core cardstock the Santa from slimline series Christmas Magic coordinating die set by Trinity Stamps but cut off the last deer and cover the whole thing with black Wink of Stella glitter brush  it didn't give much glitter so added Spectrum Noir sparkle Crystal clear glitter brush. Then I stamped the ho!ho!ho! stamp by MB and Merry Christmas stamp by Impress both with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink. I mounted the front to a piece of Park Lane 110 lb. smooth black solid core cardstock and then to a base of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 120 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock



No comments:

Post a Comment