Sunday, December 26, 2021

On the First Day of Christmas

This was one of the cards I sent this year. I started with embossing the tree, winter foliage 3D botanical embossing folder by Altenew on Tim Holtz idea-ology kraft-stock metallic jewels, because it wrinkle the paper I fuzzy cut the tree. This folder has a heart in the middle so at first I was going to emboss and fuzzy cut it out but then I decided to use my stitched hearts dies by Gina Marie Designs which was a bit bigger but it was ok as it was covering the whole embossed area then I cut my base of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 120 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock to fit the tree and then cut a piece of green cardstock from Recollections 110 lb. elementary pack cardstock same size as card base then a layer 1/4" smaller of peaceful prints sale-a-bration DSP by SU and mounted the tree. I stamped the message on scrap of Accent cardstock Color layering gingerbread house stamp set by HA with Memento cottage ivy dew drop ink and die cut it with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers B



2 comments: