Monday, August 9, 2021

Happy 84th

Today is my dad's birthday and since he likes blue I made him a card using one of the new to me layered cupcake sets in blue shades. I had fun making a bunch of this with all combos and this was the winner for his card. I used for the wrapper Altenew crisp ink northern shore collection polar bear, icy water, winter lake and artic mountain; for the cupcake Altenew crisp ink delectable delights collection hazelnut and fall harvest collection yellow ochre; for the frosting Altenew crisp dye ink deep blue seas collection sea breeze, turquoise, tide blue and starlight: for the candle Altenew crisp ink green valley collection firefly, shadow creek, pocketful of sunshine collection citrus burst and honey drizzle. The paper doily is an old one by SU; the feliz cumpleaƱos is from Luisa Elena Guillen-K set Feliz by Sizzix with VersaFina Clair nocturne ink I masked the message as well as the cupcake and then sprayed with distress oxide spray faded jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment