Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Heroes in my City

It was time again to give cards to the Heroes in my city and this time since we are still in summer I made them a summer theme card. The hand-delivered the cards to the Chief again and it was nice to hear how everyone really appreciates the cards.

I started by stamping on Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 100 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock the School of fish bold print background stamp by Hero Arts with Gina K Designs amalgam whisper ink twice as once wasn't dark enough then I cut my layer with Double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness and stamped my images from Color layering octopus stamp set by Hero Arts with Altenew crisp dye inks: Octopus: sea shore collection volcano lake, lapis lazuli collection ultramarine; Bubbles: lapis lazuli collection iceberg; Seaweed: tropical forest collection bamboo, tropical forest collection parrot and the other green meadows collection minty mint.
The message is from My Hero stamp set by Honey Bee Stamps with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink. I matted it with a die cut layer with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A of Recollections 65 lb. navy cardstock and mounted it to a base of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 100 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock




No comments:

Post a Comment