Sunday, January 3, 2021

On the Ninth Day of Christmas

I made this Christmas card using my ergonomic blending brush and distress inks on Bristol paper decided to try this paper since I have been hearing how nice this paper is to blend and I did like it very much, started with tumbled glass, broken china, faded jeans and ended with blueprint sketch when I was happy with my blend I sprayed shimmer frost and pressed a paper towel to add texture let dry completely then cut my layer with Kat Scrappiness double stitched rectangle die and then stamped my trees from Christmas greenery set by Gina K with mossy meadow, messages were stamped with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink the one in English is from same set, the one in Spanish is from Ven a Belén by SU and the one in French is also from SU and is Tous mes vœux pour Noël. I mounted with foam in between layers





No comments:

Post a Comment