Tuesday, January 5, 2021

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas

This Christmas card was for the Heroes in my town, the Police Department in Algona. I used all spruced up slimline set by Trinity Stamps with wild wasabi ink then I die cut my layer with Kraftgali grid windows slimline essentials die and with my life changing brush I added some mowed lawn all around then I stamped my joy by PPP with VersaFine Clair tulip red and used one of the small life changing brushes to add barn door ink then stamped my thanks for your dedicated service which is part of a stamp in the set service & sacrifice by SU with VersaFina Clair nocturne and then added my brads that are from Eyelet Outlet then decided to add to you and yours from the joy stamp & cut set by HA also with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink



No comments:

Post a Comment