Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Hope you are all safe celebrating St Patrick's Day! For my card today I did my version to Jennifer McGuire's surprise window card that was our Sunday Tip or Technique. Her card was a 3 panel card but I didn't want to mess with 3 panels so I only used my opening and the inside plus I added a message on the inside and since there was plenty of room for my message...I'm not one to write much most of the time it was big enough.

I first did the inside and then worked my way out. I had my main image done from many years ago somehow I colored them and then set aside and forgot I had them so finally got to used them so I mounted the ATC size card on my green panel then cut an oval piece of shamrock paper and mounted on top then mounted those to my card base then cut my top layer opening of a bigger oval. I did both with my pieced ellipse dies. The penguin is St Patrick's penguin stamp by MB stamped with tuxedo black and colored with Copic Markers. I had some leftover dies from the rectangle stitched framelits by SU so I stamped my message by Studio G with mowed lawn before I attached the labels I masked the card front and I sprayed some distress oxide peeled paint and after it dried I stamped some shamrocks from a very old set by SU called lucky me with mowed lawn then I attached the labels on on the outside and the other on the inside





No comments:

Post a Comment