Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Gift box

Do to what is going on in our state and around the world, my friends and I decided to stay home for two weeks and also our Governor asked to stay home if you don't need to go out so we don't need to go out. Missed getting together with my friends but still got busy working on cards for my donation charities.

This card was part a gift box I made for my adoptive aunts and another lady that were coming for Christmas dinner as everyone has to open a gift and this was one of the cards in the box they had different cards. The box had options of messages so they could just add the message they wanted but some of them were these.


I used SU's delightfully detailed note cards cut in half,  then stamped the images from butterfly beauty stamp set by Concord & 9th with VersaFine Clair ink nocturne as well as the message. The sequins I believe were from past paper pumpkin and then a pearl from my stash on top 





No comments:

Post a Comment