Thursday, March 19, 2020

Shoebox Thursday

For today's project I had a simple fun fold. Hardly any stamping, just the message this time. Still using Harper’s Boutique paper pack by The Paper Studio the flower is Altenew layered rose die collection freebie from Simple Cards & Papercraft Magazine and the message is simple strips background stamp by Taylored Expressions with VersaFine Clair ink Nocturne cut with the not so matching die. It matches as long as you don't align to the squares and at least on my Vabagond I had to make sure I had to secure the die otherwise it would move as it cut a also with most dies I normally run back and forth and with this was I couldn't do it as it moved and a few messages MY personal preference will not be use and there was not a thinking of you



I prestamp & precut the messages and just let my friends pick one for their card. These are some of the message






No comments:

Post a Comment