Thursday, December 22, 2016

Shoebox Thursday by Candee

For today's shoebox project Candee had for us a Christmas card made with the notecards that SU sells, the packs that have 7 x 5 cards pre-scored at 3.5 with envelopes. Her sample had the wreath on top and didn't have a message but when I was stamping my wreath didn't pay attention and just stamped as normal so it ended up on the bottom, which was fine. Also, she had stamped the bow directly on the wreath on the inside but I decided to add the bow just like on the front and since she knows I don't like wet glues she brought out some red pearls from her stash for berries on the front wreath.

Personally, I don't like cards that are cut like this because of my OCD but since I'm not sending to anyone it's ok :0) it needed a little something on the top empty space so decided to add a message and instead of putting a Christmas message I put a thank you. Using my MISTI I was able to put the message on top layer and bottom so when closed it looks like the message is continued. All product are SU except for the pearls, wondrous wreath set with cherry cobbler, garden green, and wild wasabi ink, wonderful wreath framelits, simply wonderful SAB set with wild wasabi ink

No comments:

Post a Comment