Saturday, December 17, 2016

One sheet wonder

Send a smile 4 kids needed some cards for a big event so when I was doing my donation box needed to make a lot of cards for Christmas so decided to use the one sheet wonder technique at the end didn't finish all the pieces, yes got tired LOL so the rest will have to be made next year for next year :0) the template and some of the lay-out were from Stampin and inkin trail.

What I did was check on Pinterest for ideas and saw her template and cards they weren't Christmas but any one sheet wonder works for any theme so after I decided what I was doing I picked my papers then cut them as the template. I separated the pieces in different baggies...one baggie per "card" in her template it was 15 card and 10 different folds I didn't do them exactly like hers as I don't use SU papers and my background papers don't have coordinated cardstocks, anyway, it made it easier to pick my cardstock for all the papers and then start working on the cards. For most of the cards I used the same products as I had them out so all I changed was the layout.

This is the first layout, all cards are gate fold, just didn't add open picture on all.

For this one the folder is holly swirls by Sizzix, the message is more merry messages was stamped with tuxedo black ink and along with the oval punch as well as the decorative label punch are SU, I used the brad to keep the gate closed and its from Impress so my guess is from Eyelet Outlet & Brads

   

This one has the same supplies, just used a different message from the set with rhubarb stalk ink and I cut the banner


For this one I used stylish stripes textured impressions embossing folder, same decorative label punch, wonderous wreath set with rhubarb stalk ink





No comments:

Post a Comment