Thursday, December 15, 2016

Shoebox Thursday

For today's project I have a pretty clean and simple card. I saw a card by Pandora Spocks and of course, after seeing her card there were other cards with the same layout but each different so mine is also different :0)

I used Sizzix penguin & Christmas tree folder which is part of the sending Christmas love set, wild flowers Hot of the Press stamp set and more merry messages SU set with fired brick ink. The ribbon is for home decor but I liked it so no one says I can't use something for the house in my cardmaking :0)


While I was making this card, decided to make the same layout and using the same supplies...almost the same supplies but instead of Christmas card make it a thank you card since I'll be needing some cards so it was more of a winter card. The message is from SU's peaceful petals set and the folder is holly swirls from the set holly swirls and sheet musit by Sizzix everything else is the same as the above card



No comments:

Post a Comment