Sunday, December 25, 2016

Feliz Navidad / Merry Christmas

Hope you all have a wonderful day with the ones you love and if you can't be with then in person hope you talk to them, video chat or at least think of them :0) I know it's hard not able to be with those we love and those no longer with us.

I bought the coffee cup stamp set and die by Hero Arts which in a way was disappointed because of the size, somehow on the samples I saw on the internet they looked bigger more for a gift card or as a full-size card and when I got it they were too little but decided to keep so used them for my place card for the Christmas table. I stamped with rhubarb stalk and London fog, the top I colored with Copic Markers.

I cut a cork in half to stand them and of course, it had to have a treat but ended up having to put two chocolates because the weight wasn't even to keep it standing :0)

   

for Gary's I put a package of tic tacs because he likes to have a mint after dinner

    

For all the guests, I like them to have a little something, after all, is Christmas so everyone deserves a gift so I made something simple. I bought some holiday bags and added candies and made a topper. The red is part of seasonal greetings embossing folder by Cuttlebug, the stocking was done with SU's stocking builder punch and cable knit dynamic folder

Most of the bags were with Ferrero Rocher chocolates


but Auntie Janet doesn't like chocolates so her bag has one of my favorite cinnamon candies


and my sister loves chocolates but she doesn't like Ferrero Rocher so she got nuggets


And last but not least, this is the card I made for Bret this year. I was having a hard time with what to do just not my year :0) anyway the trees and sled are from Santa's sleigh framelits set by SU, the message is by Impress stamped with rhubarb stalk, the snow was cut with snow drifts die by MFT and of course the Tilda was stamped with tuxedo black and colored with Copic Markers. I don't know the name of the stamp, sorry





No comments:

Post a Comment