Sunday, September 18, 2016

thank you

I filled another donation box this time, it was for Send A Smile 4 Kids. A friend told me they needed some card so check on the cards I have gotten as RAKs and mingles to see if they were suitable for children and then went through the cards in my stash but didn't have enough to fill the box so made some.

Some of the cards were holiday card from fall (including Halloween & Thanksgiving) and winter (including Christmas and New Year's Day) so won't show those now :0)

This is one of the designs, the idea wasn't from anyone in particular seen some cards with this layout on Pinterest so wanted to play with it. I used kinda eclectic SU's stamp set, the message is scripty sayings by Gina K Designs used distress inks for all


While I did some for the box I also did some for my personal use with a different message this one is from scripty sayings 2




No comments:

Post a Comment