Sunday, September 25, 2016

Duck card

Male cards are always a harder to make than anything maybe because women like anything :0) I know some men like gardening some more than I do...actually I hate yard work mostly because it's dirty work and it takes you longer to do something to make it nice for the weeds and stuff to mess it all up! Anyway making clean and simple cards are easier and of course having some stamps that look good without coloring even better.

For this card, I cut my oval from the oval collection Framelits die by SU then I added Sahara sand ink with brayer to my woodgrain texture impressions embossing folder and embossed my paper. I cut a smaller oval on vanilla paper stamped the duck or geese from the moon lake stamp set by SU with rich cocoa, sponged some Sahara sand ink and before mounting the smaller oval I adhere some twine tape by Simplicity. I didn't like this "tape" much because it was too thick but was afraid if I cut it in half it would fay so had to finish it quick LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment