Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox project I decided to make one of my Sunday Tip or Technique shares. The original project idea by Julie Davidson was doing an ice cream as a card but I decided to make my ice cream part of the card. This is what I had done first


but then I remember I had some brads I could use to embellish so this was the finished project. They had the option of chocolate ice cream or strawberry :0)

The background is confetti textured impressions embossing folder by SU, the ice cream cone was done with square collections Framelits die by SU then I folded it into a cone shape and embossed with lattice textured impressions embossing folder also by SU, sponged the edges with vintage photo ink, the ice cream was done with The Stamps of Life die, the message is part of the matching stamp set by Stamps of Life, punched out of decorative label by SU stamped in tuxedo black. The brads, I got at Impress I believe they're by Eyelet Outlet and Brads



No comments:

Post a Comment