Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Shoebox Tuesday

Since we are in July and I have always loved "Christmas in July" I know it's just commercializing the holiday but still is my favorite holiday and it's like celebrating extra time :0) my shoebox project, of course, had to be Christmas. Also, in one of my Yahoo groups the theme this month is pleated fold or pleated skirt fold. So this is what I did

Since I didn't have double sided Christmas paper I made my own. The regular craft stores only sell one-sided paper, I believe some of their 6x6 do come double sided but since I don't want any more Christmas papers at least until I use up all the ones I have, won't be buying more :0)

The message in English is by Rubber Marbles 


and in Spanish is Stamp A Mania


the corner stamp is by Lockhart Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment