Monday, July 18, 2016

Flower Vase

This is another of the cards that went in the donation box. Another any day card. Many years ago one of my friends used to go to the places that sold wallpaper and asked for the books that they no longer needed and was always doing things with them. One of the things she did was punched some vases from Emagination punches and gave us some with different papers and shapes. I never did anything with mine so after seeing a card on Pinterest it reminded me of those punched outs so I dug them out and made these cards.

The embosed frame is a folder by Cuttlebug, the flowers are part of a SU set colored with Memento dual markers and a bit of Copic markers, twine from stash and the message is from those mini sets that sorry don't know who makes it. It was a gift and I was trying to save room by putting all those little sets all together :0) since I was using the punched out ended up with a bunch of different colored vases but they were all the same otherwise. I did glue 2-3 together to make them thicker as they were too flimsy


2 comments: