Monday, June 13, 2016

Washi tape thank you

I seem to collect washi tape as much as any other card making supplies :0) I know bad right!? Well thinking of what I could do to fill my box wanted mostly quick and simple most important nice thank you cards for Gray Matters Foundation; thought washi tape so I dig all my washi tapes and came up with these two cards

Love black and white so that was the first card I made, the thank you is from a Lawn Fawn stamp set


Later I saw that I also had enough red tapes to do the same thing. The message is by Worth Repeating


While I had everything out I decided to make some extra cards as RAKs for some of the ladies in one of my Yahoo groups that I missed mailing them a card early this year...message is from the same Lawn Fawn stamp set





No comments:

Post a Comment