Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Shoebox Tuesday

In one of my Yahoo groups, the theme for the current mingle (also known as swap) was Coffee or tea. While working on my card decided to use this design as my shoebox project.

I am working on my next card donation box which is thank you cards for Gray Matters Foundation so wanted my message to be thank you.

For my shoebox I let them choose the messages from the set and for my mingle I used for you. Haven't used this SU set for a while so it was the perfect excuse to use it :0)

The heart doily is from my stash, the "steam" is rhinestones by Recollections, everything else is SU. I cut must of my cups with Brother Scan N Cut which was a pain as it would read most of them :0( amazing same image, same dark black color and still some read perfectly and other just bits and pieces



No comments:

Post a Comment