Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox I got the idea from a card on Pinterest by Tracy Ercole that she did for a Less is more challenge using mostly purple so of course the card called me right away :0) this is my take to her card

I used an Inkadinkado stamp, the message is by Simon Says Stamp, the butterfly is by Memory Box I stamped it then cut with Brother Scan N Cut then masked and added another stamp by Memory Box as this butterfly originally has only design on one side the other side is blank. When I bought the two stamps they had thought they were cool but obviously as time when by didn't like too much that one side is blank as somehow don't like it. I can't remember any samples with it so not sure what the intention of being this way :0) anyway I kind of like it having two textures. I only glued one side of the butterfly down and added some pearls from my stash



No comments:

Post a Comment