Sunday, June 5, 2016

Baby carriage

I guess I had forgotten about the cards for a cause from Split Coast Stampers, somehow it doesn't seem that is "out there" I get their weekly email but as far as I remember it is only about their technique, not sure if there is a way to get other emails anyway when I found Rose's Fund for Animals that was May's card for a cause I found that they have a different charity to donate cards some of them are not just for the month so checked the ones they had open for donations and somehow I seem to enjoy making baby cards. Guess hoping for the kids to get married and start having kids of their own although Bret is not too fond with the idea of being a grandpa. He said he is as ready as he was becoming a dad LOL

Any way the place I donated the cards is Community Pregnancy Center and since they were several designs I post them all in the following days 

For today is this one, of course I had to do boy and girl :0) both embossing folders are Cuttlebug, the die Spellbinders, misc. punches and ribbon from my stash



No comments:

Post a Comment