Friday, October 16, 2015

Sunday Tip or Technique

Finally got to go through my long list of things to make or try either from my Sunday Tip or Technique, Tuesday Try This or the topics in my yahoo groups or course I also have things on Pinterest or blogs that would like to do but thought I will watch up on the others first :0)

This is one is one of the older things on my list that finally was able to cross. The tutorial was by Dawn O and it was using two background stamps. I used the same stamps she used as they were at hand, all supplies are SU. I used tip top taupe on everything. The stamps are woodgrain, sunflower and echoes of kindness, since the sunflower had the index on it wouldn't stick to block so was having a hard time stamping that's why I don't add the index specially on big stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment