Sunday, October 18, 2015

Class in the mail

Last month Frenchie had this class in the mail. I did some changes to the original tutorial or instructions

This first card I changed the sequins for faux pearls, the fibers were supposed to be from the burlap ribbon but I used linen thread. Instead of using the aqua painter to add splat technique I used gorgeous grunge set

On this one again I used gorgeous grunge instead of the splat technique. For the leaves I was supposed to use the watercolor wash technique...you wet your watercolor paper then with aqua painter and reinkers you start adding color BUT what I did is used sponges.Also more linen thread 


This one I glued upside down so my card ended up the wrong direction, since they're leaves guess it didn't matter too much :0) the leaf is part of the paper I did for the leaves in the previous card, instead of doing the background with the brad I used the tiny leaf from autumn leaves set. My block made like a little frame when stamping with it and maybe because I use stampin' spots but ink wasn't as dark as her stamping with pad

This one I used a message from Avery Elle and I didn't crumple the green leaf 


On this last card I didn't pay attention when putting my paper inside the folder so instead of having the woodgrain going vertical I have it horizontal, the message (which you can't really see) on the label is by Endless Creations and I forgot to stamp the leaves guess they looked ok to me so didn't even think about something missing and again I didn't wrinkle the long leaf


No comments:

Post a Comment