Friday, October 30, 2015

Krazy Kreations cake card kit

This kit was weird it had enough supplies for 4 cards but the sticker package only cover 3 cards :0) now have to get another sticker package or use something else for the extra card :0) peel off stickers were by Krazy Kreations colored with Copic Markers

Normally what I do is put all the cards together of all the kits I have, this way I can make whatever changes I'll be making to cards...whether is size or changing embellishments or whatever this way helps me to see how many cards I can make out of the kits. When I feel like coloring I color the peel-offs glitter sheets. I might color all of them or just color a kit at a time. If I color a kit at a time is so I can fuzzy cut and complete cards at once; when I colored all at once when I feel up to doing something that involve not thinking or concentration I fuzzy cut and maybe finish cards other times just cut and put all together so I can put together later as it would just be glue those pieces and can be a project away from home :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment