Monday, October 5, 2015

Paper Pumpkin

These are the last cards. Most supplies were from kit but think these are the ones I added more things

For this one I actually remember I had ribbon on the kit :0) punched out of the boxes with the itty bitty shaped flower punch and itty bitty accent flower punch aligning so the dot was in the centers of the flowers, also decorative label punch and the message is one of my unknown favorite stamps. I used part of the "garbage" again

For this one I embossed the softly falling texture impressions embossing folder, some of the black grass as shutters, cut one of the tags smaller, used some more "garbage" and itty butterfly punch


When checking on Pinterest what people did with this kit I saw that someone use the ugly flower as butterfly so I did the same :0) I embossed the background with happy heart, punched the message with modern label, itty bitty accent heart punch, EK Success heart punch out of the box, and gold twice

and the last one and the least of my favorite but wanted to use the ugly flower as flower as other than the two butterfly cards all I was doing was punching or cutting my optional pieces. 

Folded the flower cattywampus added some of the black grass, sponged some ink and stamped the steams from lotus blossoms stamp set, itty butterfly, and the words are Heartfelt Creations




No comments:

Post a Comment