Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tuesday shoebox

For today's shoebox wanted to try a technique that at some point was shared as Tuesday Try This. It's called pillow top. I saw two ways of doing it and this one is the one I liked better.

What I did was cut my paper to size (5" x 3-3/4") then I scored diagonally every inch starting in the middle. When you're done you'll have a sheet of diamonds.


Then I sponged the outside edges, to me it was easier to sponge first as it seemed to have more body.


Then started sponging each scored line from top


& bottom, through all the score lines...you could sponge first the top on both sides and then start over sponging the bottom


I then mounted it to my base card and added liquid pearls on each crossing point, let it dry completely and add image, in this case was feline sleepy by Stampendous.


No comments:

Post a Comment