Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Odd size card

For one of my Yahoo groups I had to make a card that was anything but square or rectangle card so decided to make this coffee cup. I had seen the tutorial while surfing the net and thought it would be simple as a card or gift card holder.

I can't remember who had the tutorial but she only decorated the front and I decide to do front and back mainly because is not a normal card so you get to flip front and back and a coffee cup is round :0) so my sleeve went front and back BUT I only decorated the front. Also the "lid" was done front and back.

The embossing folder is Darice, the heart is an EK Success punch, the sleeve was done with Fiskars crimper, the inside message is a Fiskars stamp set. I also used my corner punch to round the top of the lid

This is the front closed


This is opened


This is the back



No comments:

Post a Comment