Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox I wanted to make a card like the one from Frenchie's online class. Since I'm a visual person I figure my friends would get the card better if they saw how it was done in person and I could give them my tips on what made it easier or harder.

If I remember right Frenchie said you stamped the inside panel before scoring but because I wanted to know where my score lines where for stamping I decided to score then stamp. Yes it put a mark but when the card was folded you couldn't hardly see and for my OCD it worked just fine.


For the butterfly I had left a tab that I thought would give it more stability but then I could see the tab so I decided to cover both front and back :0)



For the sample they did there was no tab to worry about but since there was the short paper I decided to glue the butterfly that came out of the front panel :0)


Also I showed them how I would do my inside panel which would be cutting the butterfly as part of the panel obviously this is more complicated as you can't cut both pieces together to match :0)



All supplies other than paper and ink were SU

No comments:

Post a Comment