Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Shoebox Tuesday

For this week's shoebox project I wanted to use this new SU set and matching punch. I decided to once again use different embossing folders and let them pick their design. Also they got to pick the message, and color for the flowers. When I thought of making this card Mother's day came to mind BUT I had already either mailed or about to mail the cards I made so I used other messages but they were welcome to use mother's day message :0)

These were my samples

Message unknown, ribbon by SU and the pearls are from Eyelets Outlet & Brads, embossing folder Cuttlebug



Message by Savvy Stamps, ribbon by SU and the rhinestones from Queen & Co., texture impression embossing folder Sizzix


This set works as two-step stamping which works great to avoid coloring the flowers :0) there are two stamps that works for the bottom part - light color and 2 stamps that work for the top - dark color. I used the stamp positioner to perfectly align the stamps but unfortunately I used the index of the words to stamp and they were wrongly aligned so those are not straight LOL I know I have two options 1) unmount and align correctly or 2) ALWAYS use stamp positioner guess will know next time I use either of these stamps :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment