Sunday, April 26, 2015

Class in the mail

This is another of Frenchie's class in the mail. Indescribable gift stamp set by SU. All were colored with Copic Markers and most supplies are SU

This card I used a Sizzix embossing folder. I colored the main flowers and then glued vellum on top


For this one I was supposed to color the ribbon with alcohol markers but to me it has always felt that it becomes rough


For this one it was just color with the sponge but I decided to color first and then rub the ink, I think the flowers pop more :0)

This was the faux silk technique...you color your image then glue wrinkle tissue paper 


For this one I colored on the vellum which I didn't care for. When I remake this technique I will just color the cardstock and glue the vellum on top...like on the first card except for the white embossing :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment