Monday, April 27, 2015

Class in the mail

I got another of Frenchie's class in the mail. This time it was painted petals. All supplies are SU

On this I added the butterfly



This card instead of using the sequins I used gold rhinestones. I just love this message. We are born to a family good or bad :0) we inherit a family when we get married most of the time not so good :0) but you do get to chose your friends :0)


This one was a very clean and simple card but was too simple to me so I mounted the card on to a piece of cardstock same color as the flowers. I was going to use both colors but since it's just my sample I figure next time I could add the two colors :0)


For this one I did the same ghost technique on the lost lagoon piece as well as the crumb cake


No comments:

Post a Comment