Friday, April 17, 2015

Faux book

One of the Sunday Tip or Technique was faux book. The tutorial given to us was using the "book" to hold a pin but I wanted to make a thinner "book" more mail friendly, but still was too thick so you do have to find a better way to mail which means more postage anyway this was my take to the technique.

The "sheets" were originally like 10" long but since that made an 1" thick book I made mine half the size which ended up being 5" long which made it 0.5" thick...I scored every half inch. I will probably redo it with less "pages"to hopefully have the same book look but easier to mail without extra postage...hopefully

The flower stamps is the flower shop SU stamp set, I used the same set to frame Tilda which was colored with Copic markers. On the back I left enough room to add my personal handmade stamp

Front



Back 

No comments:

Post a Comment