Saturday, February 28, 2015

Shoebox Tuesday

This is the card I made for Tuesday's shoe-box. There is always cards that you NEED to have handy and thank you cards is one of them, of course you can use this design for anything :0) I have way too many scraps on my green folder about triple that any other color so after I decided what card I wanted to do I chose my green :0) from all the greens this color was what matched best with this ribbon/trim although I think I found same type of ribbon/trim that was also light green that might also have go with this paper :0)

Anyway, the card was based on some cards I saw while browsing. Two were with Dawn Griffith and the other from Pinterest. Dawn and the other person used the fringe scissors but Dawn showed the card that she got and was using this kind of ribbon/trim and since I don't have the scissor went for the trim although I liked the trim better :0) Their cards were A2 size but since I was using my scraps I had to make it smaller, which ended up about 3-3/4 x 5". Used my Spellbinder classic circles die, the message is by Heartfelt Creations the main stamp is one new SU set :0) the background was done with a stamp set by Avery Elle



No comments:

Post a Comment